Monday, February 21, 2011

Goals: For the Next 2 Weeks (Feb 21- March 7, 2011)

Honestly, I didn't do nearly as well on my goals as I wanted. After starting my new job (which I LOVE), my day to day life has changed a lot! I don't work everyday, but the days I do, I come home totally exhausted, mentally and physically. I know that it won't be like this always, but it is taking some time to adjust.

I've decided to revisit these goals before adding more. I'm going to make a few changes, though.

My Bible reading goal hasn't really changed. Try to have my Bible reading done before I get so sleepy that I can't hold my eyes open :-)

I will be making a bit of change to my exercise goal. On my off days, walk 30 minutes, whether on the treadmill or outside (the weather is warming up and it is so pretty outside!). On the days I work, I'm not going to walk, unless I just really want to. I'm on my feet pretty much all day long! So there isn't really as much of a need to walk on work days.

These goals may sound simple, but sometimes life, and quite frankly, the devil, likes to try to make Christians stumble, even in simple things. But with God's help, I'll stick to these faithfully for the next two weeks, and the weeks after that!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for Lur's goals! I hoped you are blessed with success (hey, that rhymes) =) Love you so much!

    Marli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Lur! You're so right when you said that the devil likes to try to make us stumble, even in simple things. Hope you accomplish your goals, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think...you can do it! :-) If you ever come visit at State (we must work on that), walking around campus is AMAZING. You'd love it! And we all love Bible reading! I read the first part of Acts last week and man, talk about motivation to get out there! Love ya! ~~Jordan (I'm not anonymous, I'm just not a member, haha!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...