Sunday, June 12, 2011

Much To My Surprise...

I've been rather behind on my blog reading since getting home from camp. I was catching up on Flip Flops, Camera Shots, and Happy Thots, one of my best friend's blogs and saw that she gave me an award! Thank you so much! Love you muchly!
The rules after receiving this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog.
2. Pass it along to other deserving bloggers.
3.Reveal seven things about yourself.







1. I LOVE hats!
2. I'm 20 years old and just got my driver's license.
3. I love cute pjs, especially if the have sock monkeys or owls on them.
4. Photo editing is a new hobby of mine.
5.Southern and proud of it, honey child!
6. I like  love modest fashion but really don't care what the trends are. I wear what I like whether or not it's "popular"
7. Last but not least, I am a member of the Lord's church and want to do His will in my life.


Now I get to give ya'll the award :-)






Now go check out these great blogs :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...