Monday, September 5, 2011

Music Monday: "Harder Than The First Time" by BarlowGirl


Wow, this song REALLY fits my week! Digging Deep in God's Word has taken off like wildfire! I've never been more excited about Bible study! Let me say that I was really excited about this Bible study before I formed the group. In fact, I formed the group because I was so excited! I wanted to share it with people on Facebook! My Bible study habits haven't been what they've need to be in a long time. I'm so thankful for this push to get back on track! If you're wanting to dig deep to the meat of God's word, check out the Digging Deep group on Facebook or check out Cindy Colley's blog for a great  month-by-month Bible study method that inspired the group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...