Monday, August 29, 2011

Music Monday: "Slow Fade" by Casting Crowns


This weekend Moma and I attended the "This Is War!" seminar at the West Huntsville congregation. While I'm not going to do my full blog post on it just yet, I want to share a few quotes from Mrs. Shelia Butt that made me think of today's "Music Monday" song.

"We lose our children one tiny little decison at a time."
"When you're in a famine, things that were once precious become cheap. We must cherish our purity!"
"Where there's a famine the distinction between right and wrong, black and white, becomes gray."
"Good and evil are never blurred in God's eyes."
"Sometimes we have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out!"
"Satan wants to destroy your marriage and family. He might use bad things, but he very well could use good things to take you away from your family because you are so busy! ... Remember, your family is your first mission field."
"Always do what pleases my Father in Heaven."
Proverbs 16:25 "There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death."

3 comments:

  1. I was really wanting to go to that seminar. I'm disappointed to have missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing! You can go to cindycolley.blogspot.com to hear the audo for free :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...