Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Heart Coral Tulle

It's been a while since I've done an outfit post!






















This outfit is a new favorite of mine!
























I love how slimming the jacket is when zipped.















































Here are some just for fun Picnik.com edits :-)






Coral Tulle Skirt...DowneastBasics.com
Navy Shirt...VanHeusen outlet (on clearance for $7 :-)
Jacket... I've had it since I was 16. Don't remember the name of the store, just remember it was less than $15
Silver Ballet Flats... Sam and Libby (yard sale for $1!)

2 comments:

  1. No, that's a favorite outfit of MINE! And anytime you want to hand it over, I'm here to take it! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. and you look just absolutely adorable in it! love you girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...