Monday, June 20, 2011

Music Monday: "Realize" by Colbie Caillat and "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay






Have you ever been riding in the car with your mom or dad and a song comes on and they say, "That reminds me of being in highschool!" ? I hear it all the time. Well, when "Viva La Vida" or "Realize" come on the radio, they remind me of being 17 again. I have a specific memory of my 17th birthday and Moma and I are shopping and these songs came on over the store radio. It was the first time I had heard both of them from start to finish and I loved them both! Sure, that was only three years ago, but every time I hear these songs it reminds me of being 17.

What songs remind you of your teen years?

P.S. On a random note, does the Coldplay video have that same strange sort of weirdness of  "Dr. Who" or is it just me?

1 comment:

  1. Coldplay video is definitely W-E-I-R-D. ;) I thought it was just me because the brother and sister think the opposite. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...