Friday, June 10, 2011

Just Something Simple






























Isn't it funny how differently things look when you see them from a different perspective? I was sitting in the parking lot waiting for the driving instructor to finish everyone else's road test. I was looking out the window and saw the amazing color of this blue/green wall! I've lived in this little town five years and never noticed this wall. There's no telling how many times we've driven past it!

This outfit isn't anything fancy, just something simple, but I love it! And I've had the shirt forever!
Shirt: Gift (American Eagle)
Jeans: Belk clearance rack
Shoes: Yard Sale (Cato)
Necklace: Borrowed From Moma :-) (Yard Sale)

I couldn't resist editing this photo :-)


3 comments:

  1. like it, Lur. you are so gifted with matching outfits that look absolutly adorable! you are pur-ti-ful....;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so classy and beautiful! Love the outfit, especially the necklace and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat location for a photo! I really like the outfit too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...