Sunday, July 31, 2011

Music Monday: "Second Chance" by Shinedown


"I'm not angry. I'm just saying, sometimes goodbye is a second chance."

I don't know about ya'll, but that line of the song really strikes me. Have you ever had someone shut a door on you? I'm not meaning literally shut a door, but whether by actions or by words let you know that your friendship can't move forward or even needs to end. I don't know about you, but sometimes that's a hard thing for me to accept. I have to remind myself that just because someone may have shut the door on me, doesn't me have I to lock them out. This isn't true for every case, but it probably is for most. I can't control their actions, but I can control my reaction. Just something I've been thinking about lately...

Have ya'll ever experienced something like this that ya'll would like to add to my random thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...